Join the League
Meet the League: Renee Davidson
"We've come a long way, but today's voting restrictions make it clear that there is still much to be done, and the League's work remains vital."Read more...
How do I join?
It's easy! Print and fill out our printable form, then mail it with your $55 check to the League of Women Voters of Saratoga Springs, P.O. Box 1029, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.
Joining the League of Women Voters of Saratoga County provides you:
up-to-date information about League events
the monthly bulletin
access to the members area of the national League of Women Voters site, with detailed reports and studies not available to the general public
satisfaction in knowing you're joining an organization with a long and noble history in educating citizens about campaigns, elections, and critical issues
You automatically become a member of the LWV of New York and the LWV of the United States. You will receive their publications, along with the bulletin from the Saratoga County League of Women Voters. You will have the knowledge that you are adding your voice to a powerful force of members from all 50 states, Washington DC, the Virgin Islands, and Hong Kong.
Get Active in Your League!
Check our Members page to see how.
Volunteer OpportunitiesYou can make a visible difference in our community. Time commitments can be brief, moderate, or ongoing. Printable list of volunteer opportunities.
- Attend League events
- Observer Corps – attend county government meetings
- Voter services - voter registration, candidate forums, first vote programs, etc.
- LeaderSpark – leadership training for high school students
- Community Outreach at Public Events – distribute information
- Special Events (League fall welcome orientation, parties, annual meeting, fundraisers, etc.)
- Hospitality - Bring Refreshments for a League event
- Election night reporting – done in Saratoga Springs
- Write an article for our bulletin
- Fundraising – especially need assistance in this area!
- Other skills you can offer?
If you prefer to donate to us without joining our organization, we would appreciate your support.